THE CASTLE SPA (VÁRFÜRDŐ) IS A MUST!
The most popular place for relaxation in Gyula is the Castle Spa (Gyulai Várfürdő)
There are all kinds of pools. Everyone can find a pool that suits them. You can sunbathe, walk and cool off in its huge park. For tired bathers, food is provided by the cozy restaurants. Thus, it is a perfect all-day program.
- Accommodation in a romantic room
- One Castle Spa (Várfürdő) ticket / person
- Breakfast buffet
- Half-board dinner buffet
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wellness voucher with a 1000 HUF/ person discount on any massage in our hotel
- 10% discount on any of the Transylvanian and Hungarian wine purchased from our wineshop
- Visit Gyula tourist card as a gift
Price : 59.900 HUF/2 guests/2 nights, only on weekdays
GYULA NEEDS TO BE DISCOVERED..
Gyula, among towns with a spa, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country.
Undoubtedly, the Castle Spa (Várfürdő) is the most popular , but the romantic image of the town of Gyula, the Gyula Castle (Gyulai Vár), the cobbled streets on the banks of the Kis-Körös, the bridges, the Almásy Castle (Almásy Kastély), the Hundred-Year Confectionery (Százéves Cukrászda), the Ladics House (Ladics Ház)... so many small wonders await you and your family. Slow down and dive into – if only for a few days - this fabulous atmosphere of our small town.